welcome

:: Firefly :: Serenity :: Costumes :: Joss Whedon :: Shawna Trpcic :: Ruth Carter :: Jill Ohanneson ::

Monday, September 10, 2012

A New Start

More than a year since I started this blog, and here I am finally updating it.  I decided to make it easier on myself and use Photobucket.  Yes, I know they resize photos.  I'm perfectly aware that all the pictures I will use from my account on Photobucket will have been compressed.  But, it is the only way to bring this to you without my head exploding.  I will link to larger images stored on another site when Photobucket resizes them.  So, no worries!

Remember, I'm just cataloging the costumes.  I just wanted to see how many times they'd use one costume throughout the series.  I found it interesting, and here's where I ended up.  I will not help you make your costume.  I will not sell you any costume.  I will not do your research for you.  Take the images I've found and search for more!  Search for bigger, better, and more hi-res!  I hope I'll be able to help you on your journey, but I shouldn't be the end point.  :)

So, in the next few weeks, I'll be starting the blog up in earnest.  Each costume will get its own post and linked from my original site.  As soon as I post the costume here, the images will disappear from the original site. 

Use the tags to help you on your search for your costume.

Good luck (to me) and Happy Costuming!

No comments:

Post a Comment