welcome

:: Firefly :: Serenity :: Costumes :: Joss Whedon :: Shawna Trpcic :: Ruth Carter :: Jill Ohanneson ::

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ambulance Disguises

In the episode Ariel, the crew needs to disguise themselves as medics in an ambulance to help Simon and River get into a hospital.



More after the break...

Some more screencaps featuring Jayne:



Mal:



Zoe, Mal, and Jayne:



Wash:



A few years ago, a group found the ambulance prop in the desert and decided to give it a home.  I don't know what ever became of it, but I know they took it to some conventions.

And also, I can't remember where I got this image, but I swear someone did a line of patches and this is a picture of it.  But, I could be wrong and this is an actual picture of one of the screen-used patches.  I really should have done this blog years ago. 







My Photobucket Album.
Serenifly Costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment