welcome

:: Firefly :: Serenity :: Costumes :: Joss Whedon :: Shawna Trpcic :: Ruth Carter :: Jill Ohanneson ::

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I'm BACK!  Happy New Year, everyone!


I'm ready to get back to posting and researching.  I did some tallying and realized that I'm just over a third done with my posts.  Amazing. 

And, a reminder that if you have any pictures (especially promo or behind the scenes) that aren't appearing on the post for that costume, please consider emailing me the picture so it can be posted here for everyone to enjoy.  The pictures that are in each post are pictures that I have collected over the years randomly online and have been stored on my computer.  I don't remember where I got any of them up to this point (except for a few, where noted) and am annoyed that they aren't properly labeled.  So, if you find something that isn't posted, you'll get a shout out!  (And, on that note, if you see a picture posted that was taken by you, please let me know so I can credit you!)

Thanks everyone for your support and love.  :)

Mia

1 comment:

  1. welcome to 2013. I've been enjoying your pots (via google Reader).

    ReplyDelete